This year's vacation was one of the best and worst I have ever been on. The best part is because we went with dear friends and their family to the Outer Banks, North Carolina. It was so fun being with everyone and getting to know them! We relaxed on the beach, flew kites, read, past little six week old Riley around like she was a baby doll (she was our baby doll for the week:)) and saw some wild horses wondering the beach. It wasn't all dolphins and sand castles though. The first day I got a horrific migraine. To top it off, I then sat on a mosquito nest (which some said were sand fleas?) and had close to 60 bites up and down my legs. Jellybean was teething, had a terrible cold, fever, and not sleeping (obviously if she was not sleeping, I was not sleeping) It was awesome (total sarcasm). Despite the awfulness that was happening, it was still a great time, and I would gladly go through it again to make memories like the ones we made.










No comments:
Post a Comment